Friday, February 18, 2011

From the horse's mouth

Hey there friends, E here! I had to get on here and give a great big THANK YOU to all who have donated to the nanny fund. It's been humbling to see people gather around us and help us where we need help. I am grateful to you. Thanks to those who have called, texted, sent cards, flowers, packages, gift cards, emails, offered time etc. Steve and I have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love, care and concern on our behalf.

Monday morning at 8 I will start chemo. Then again Tuesday. Then again the following Monday. Then a break until day 21 when we start it all up again. I'm nervous but have moved into a hopeful attitude. Hopeful that God is going to rid my body of cancer once and for all. Hopeful that He is taking care of us in the midst. Hopeful that He is up to something GREAT, even if the circumstances are not.

Thanks for being on this journey with us. If you need help navigating anything on this website, please leave a comment and Susie will get back with you and help you out.

Once again, THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment